Responsible for conducting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Quality Monitoring and Feedback sessions (voice and non-voice transactions) for overall Customer Service department and develop plans and strategies to exceed customer experience and quality deliverance to customers.
- To accurately conduct Call and/or Email Monitoring and Feedback sessions for CSE and OSE on a monthly and/or weekly basis as specified by the Head of Cust Care.
- To collate and document Call/Email monitoring results, analyze and recommend opportunities to Assistant Managers (AM) & Team Leaders (TL) for continuous improvement on a monthly basis.
- To assist AM & TL by translating Call/Email monitoring results and analysis into accurate and timely reports, towards identifying opportunities for Quality improvement.
- To convey issues and positive reinforcement on Quality concerns to Cust Care Operations Management.
- Dealing with and being able to communicate and adapt to different people and diverse personalities with a view to improve quality performance.
- Ability to multi-task and to work around scheduled datelines within a constantly changing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize their daily tasks and responsibilities according to set datelines and requirements.
- Conducting Monitoring (Call/Email) and Coaching
- Call Monitoring and related Report
- Analysis, Evaluation and Measurement
- Assessment and Administrative Activities
- Buzz sessions and other Tasks
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- SPM / Diploma holder with at least minimum 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in Customer Service / Contact Centre environment.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Advantage for those whom have good command in spoken and/or written Mandarin and Cantonese
- Possess exceptional Telephone and Customer Service skills in handling Inbound/Outbound calls and/or Emails.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Possess the ability to collate data, analyses trends and basic problem solving skills towards making appropriate recommendations for continuous Quality improvement.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork towards fostering constructive working relationships within intra and cross-functional teams.
- Attractive salary
- Probation period is 3 months
- Performance related allowance for confirmed staff.
- Annual Leave 12 days
- Medical and insurance coverage.