Responsible to provide excellent customer service for Redone customers by addressing enquiries and requests and providing product and service information such as promotion, price plan, billing, vases, technical, other services, order provisioning, case management, etc. Resolving product and service related matters, upselling product and service and closing all cases including handling of difficult customers and cases within a stipulated timeline. Must always perform duties in line with the organization’s policy and procedures, house rules, service standards and code of practice.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE:
- Receive and respond to customer service enquiries and request on all redone related matters in specific detail.
- Provisioning or orders such as unbarring, barring, suspension, unsuspension, replace sim card, activation of vases (IDD, IR, VM, CLIR, BB Services, CL,) checking MNP status, etc
- To manage and escalate billing and complicated case disputes
- Promote redone products and services
- Identify customer needs and address customer concerns
- Refer customers to appropriate channel based on enquiry and request
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers / partners with highest degree of respect, humbleness, politeness, and modest.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and providing SMART based ideas and resolution
- Ability to work independently and to carry out tasks to completion within parameters of instructions and timeline given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Maintains confidentiality and security at all times
- Analytical mind combined with lateral thinking abilities and strong problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A self-starter and highly motivated individual
- SPM or Diploma required or a minimum of 1 year experience in contact centre business
- Attractive salary.
- Probation period is 3 months
- Performance related allowance for confirmed staff.
- Annual Leave 12 days.
- Medical and insurance coverage.