Responsible for manages customer’s complaint, feedback, suggestion, and compliments from internal customers and partners and external sources from SKMM, CFM, Consumer Tribunal and other authorities. Prepare and present Quality Improvement Process (QIP) and data analysis report for Cust Care management.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE:
- Investigate and validate customers, partners and regulatory authority’s complaints and compliments.
- Act as agent’s advocate with Cust Care Management Team.
- Liaise and revert to Cust Care Management Team with findings and investigation report on customers and partners complaint
- Organize and prioritize duties for excellent customer experience
- Retrieve calls using telephony system and retrieve hard evidence thru CP, RSS, CRM, emails and any other system tool to further investigate a case and to support the investigation
- Listen & critic, read & validate recorded conversations and supporting evidence for purposes of improving customer service skills and customer experience for customer.
- Organize meetings and trainings with Customer Service Executive (CSE) and Operations Support Executive OSE on weekly / monthly basis
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report
- Conduct induction for new hires
- Plan and execute strategies to reduce number of valid complaint (s)
- Work as a team to play a good role as a senior executive and promote teamwork for contact center success
- Accomplish specific objectives in conjunction with the strategic plan in the quarterly performance plan.
- Initiate process reviews with SOP team and Cust Care OM and HOD
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- SPM / Diploma holder with at least minimum 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in Customer Service / Contact Centre environment.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Advantage for those whom have good command in spoken and/or written Mandarin and Cantonese
- Possess exceptional Telephone and Customer Service skills in handling Inbound/Outbound calls and/or Emails.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Possess the ability to collate data, analyze trends and detail problem solving skills towards making appropriate recommendations for continuous Quality improvement.
- Attractive salary.
- Probation period is 3 months
- Performance related allowance for confirmed staff.
- Annual Leave 12 days.
- Medical and insurance coverage.