To provide a positive and productive direction, requests and guidance to a group of customer care staffs to achieve departmental & company goals by delivering all expressed and implied KPI metrics and standards and any other task assigned by the Customer Care HOD.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE:
- To assist the Contact Centre Management and Administration team by managing a group of Support Group Personnel to perform key tasks related to Training, Quality, Emails, Regulatory Complaints, Real Time Floor Management, Network Team, that support the Redone customer care which enhances Customer Experience.
- To ensure smooth running of all the Call Centre components and instruments to support delivery of a consistently high quality standard of customer service whilst ensuring adequate security control is implemented and reinforced with effective customer experience delivery.
- To educate, coach, counsel and proceed with performance management the Customer Service Executive to ensure the operations are on the right track as per departmental objective and goals.
- To assist the Cust Care management team in ensuring accurate and timely reporting on the Call Centre key performance indicators and reports.
- Planning on service delivery level on daily basis.
- To manage unexpected call / cases volume from customers / partners.
- Compliance to documented procedures and keep updated according to latest operational process implementation.
- Assist to implement effective cost control and costs saving initiatives
- Carry out ad-hoc project assigned by Cust Care management.
- To manage and monitor staff personal management and identify training needs for staff.
- To do weekly, monthly meetings and address and take action on all challenges within agreed timeframe.
- To plan and strategize the Cust Care Operations Support Unit deliverables based on targets
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers / partners with highest degree of respect, humbleness, politeness, and modest.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Maintaining a positive attitude and providing SMART based ideas and resolution
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions and timeline given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Analytical mind combined with lateral thinking abilities and ability to delegate and empower.
- Leadership & Influencing ability, strong problem solving skills & strategic thinking with cost saving mentality for company benefit.
- SPM or Diploma required with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in contact centre business that focused on Customer Experience as its priority.
- Attractive salary.
- Probation period is 3 months
- Performance related allowance for confirmed staff.
- Annual Leave 12 days.
- Medical and insurance coverage.