Starting immediately, to join a highly rewarding sales position in a Customer Service focused services provider and to contribute significantly as the company focuses on growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE:
- Achieving (and exceeding) sales targets in both Revenue and Gross Margin.
- Creating a strategy framework for the companies activities in the concerned business.
- Establishing the company brand name in the select geographies
- Creating and closing new business opportunities for the company
- Manage the full corporate sales cycle – from initial unqualified enquiry, quotation, evaluation and support issues, commercials, price negotiation and closure. Increase the conversion rate of enquiries/ closed sales.
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against business parameters set
- Manage a personal sales pipeline
- Conduct prospecting and lead follow up from marketing activities as required
- Adhere to sales processes & methodologies and ensure accurate & timely data input in the client & prospect database
- Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information
- Enhancing the revenue from existing customers and their affiliates
- Managing the delivery chain through offshore development centers.
- Providing support to clients, including transfer of information, presentations and training to clients & business partners.
- Understanding the clients future direction and plans and championing this direction within the organization
- Creating and Delivering Sales plans
- You will be responsible for assisting in advertising and PR initiatives from time to time.
- Continuously identifying client needs
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Sound knowledge of the sales process.
- Services sales experience in a large BPO environment.
- Should be well versed in areas of technology especially, business process design, gap analysis, solution architecting.
- Good knowledge of the BPO Services Sector including experience in selling Outsourcing and Offshoring.
- Good network of Influencers and Decision makers in Services industry.
- Critical requisites desired from Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounts, Marketing, Computer Science or MBA preferred
- Significant experience on Solution and Service Sales
- Proven Sales Track Record and skills, Excellent Communicator, with drive and ambition, result focused approach.
- Business Development experience of at least 4 – 6 years in the BPO industry in Malaysia.
- Experience in Offshoring a distinct advantage.
- Significant experience into the Large, SME and Mid Enterprise level market and will have an existing network of contacts to enable you to hit the ground running
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are pre-requisites
- Need to be creative, adaptable, enquiring and analytical, and enjoy dealing with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Willingness to travel throughout the country and overseas to client/prospect sites
- Self-sufficient/self-starter on a day-to-day basis, but also willing and able to fit in to a small but highly skilled team of sales professionals.
- Target driven, leads from the front, Good Negotiating Skills.
Sector: Sales & Marketing- Business Development
Location: IOI Boulevard
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Attractive salary.
- Performance related allowance for confirmed staff.
- Annual Leave 15 days.
- Medical and insurance coverage.